ISO 14001 Management Briefing
Duration: 0.5 days
Senior and middle managers who want to:
- Ensure the effectiveness of their environmental management system;
- Raise awareness and understanding of ISO 14001 in their organisation;
- Understand their responsibilities in relation to ISO 14001 and how it can be used to enhance business processes and performance;
- Make an informed decision as to whether ISO 14001 is right for their organisation.
Upon completion course delegates will understand:
- The purpose and intent of the ISO 14001 standard and environmental management systems;
- The key requirements of ISO 14001;
- The benefits of implementing an environmental management system;
- Their responsibilities with regards to their environmental management system.
Course Materials, Assessment and Certification:
All course delegates will be provided with a copy of the course materials.
Delegates will be assessed via method of continuous assessment of participation throughout the course:
- Delegates who successfully pass the continuous assessment process shall will be provided with a Certificate of Successful Completion from the Carbon Trust.
- Delegates who do not pass the continuous assessment process shall receive a Certificate of Attendance from the Carbon Trust.