ISO 50001 Foundation
Duration: 1 day
Individuals or teams who:
- Work with an existing energy management system and want to enhance their knowledge of the requirements behind it.
- Want to gain an understanding of the key requirements of the ISO 50001 standard and energy management systems.
Upon completion course delegates will understand:
- The purpose and intent of the ISO 50001 standard and energy management systems;
- The key requirements of ISO 50001;
- The benefits of implementing an energy management system;
- Their responsibilities with regards to their energy management system;
- The future of the ISO 50001 standard.
Course Materials, Assessment and Certification:
All course delegates will be provided with a copy of the course materials.
Delegates will be assessed via method of continuous assessment of participation throughout the course:
- Delegates who successfully pass the continuous assessment process shall will be provided with a Certificate of Successful Completion from the Carbon Trust.
- Delegates who do not pass the continuous assessment process shall receive a Certificate of Attendance from the Carbon Trust.