ISO 50001 Implementation
Duration: 2 days
Individuals or teams who:
- Are responsible for the implementation, operation, maintenance and continual improvement of an energy management system.
- Are seeking to obtain certification to ISO 50001.
- Are seeking to provide advice or consultancy with regards to the ISO 50001 standard.
Upon completion course delegates will understand:
- The key principles and concepts of energy management;
- Key requirements of energy legislation;
- The purpose and intent of the ISO 50001 standard and energy management systems;
- The key requirements of ISO 50001;
- Best practice with regards to ISO 50001 implementation;
- Their responsibilities with regards to their energy management system;
- The future of the ISO 50001 standard.
Course Materials, Assessment and Certification:
All course delegates will be provided with a copy of the course materials.
Delegates will be assessed via method of continuous assessment of participation throughout the course:
- Delegates who successfully pass the continuous assessment process shall will be provided with a Certificate of Successful Completion from the Carbon Trust.
- Delegates who do not pass the continuous assessment process shall receive a Certificate of Attendance from the Carbon Trust.