IS0 50001 Internal Auditor
Duration: 2 days
Individuals or teams who will be:
- Conducting internal audits of their organisation’s energy management system.
- Conducting second party audits of their organisation’s supply chain’s energy management practices and management systems.
- Commissioning and/or managing internal audits for themselves or others.
Upon completion course delegates will understand:
- The purpose and intent of the ISO 50001 standard and energy management systems;
- The key requirements of ISO 50001;
- The responsibilities of an internal auditor;
- How to effectively plan and conduct an internal audit of an energy management system;
- The future of the ISO 50001 standard.
Course Materials, Assessment and Certification:
All course delegates will be provided with a copy of the course materials.
Delegates will be assessed via method of continuous assessment of participation throughout the course:
- Delegates who successfully pass the continuous assessment process shall will be provided with a Certificate of Successful Completion from the Carbon Trust.
- Delegates who do not pass the continuous assessment process shall receive a Certificate of Attendance from the Carbon Trust.