ISO 50001 Management Briefing Training
Duration: 0.5 days
Senior and middle managers who want to:
- Ensure the effectiveness of their energy management system;
- Raise awareness and understanding of ISO 50001 in their organisation;
- Understand their responsibilities in relation to ISO 50001 and how it can be used to enhance business processes and performance;
- Make an informed decision as to whether ISO 50001 is right for their organisation.
Upon completion course delegates will understand:
- The purpose and intent of the ISO 50001 standard and energy management systems;
- The key requirements of ISO 50001;
- The benefits of implementing an energy management system;
- Their responsibilities with regards to their energy management system;
- The future of the ISO 50001 standard.
Course Materials, Assessment and Certification
All course delegates will be provided with a copy of the course materials.
Delegates will be assessed via method of continuous assessment of participation throughout the course:
- Delegates who successfully pass the continuous assessment process shall will be provided with a Certificate of Successful Completion from the Carbon Trust.
- Delegates who do not pass the continuous assessment process shall receive a Certificate of Attendance from the Carbon Trust.